1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Hacks' started by summit7781, Apr 17, 2011.

1. summit7781

summit7781 New Member

Hello,
    So I rooted my phone last night and everything seemed fine. However this morning I attempted to install a new rom and that is were everything went wrong. I did a back up of everything using rom loader and then installed the rom. I did clicked backup current rom but not clear memory. I am now aware that I should have click the clear memory box as well. So now my phone gets stuck on the splash screen. Just keeps going round and round and doesnt actually load. I tried to go into bootloader and use clockwork mod to clear everything and fix the problem but when I go into clockwork non of the options do anything, they just bring me to a blank screen with the clockwork symbol in the middle. I tried to use rsd lite but it would recognize my phone for some reason, yes i installed the drivers. Not sure what to do next, is there anyway to fix my phone or do I have to buy a new one :(?
    It is a Droid Incredible.

Thanks for any help
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Moved to the Incrediible RS section for faster assistance.

sent from somewhere...
  3. summit7781

summit7781 New Member

Correction. After a few hours I managed to get it running.
    THanks anyway
  4. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Good deal....glad to hear it

sent from somewhere...