1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Guides' started by FingersXG, Jan 5, 2011.

1. FingersXG

FingersXG New Member

I apologize if the answer is posted in the forum already, I did a brief search and couldn't find a solution.

Here goes...

I have a Droid 1, and was rooted 2.2 using sprecovery, the only change I made so far was ChevyNo1's 1.1 Ghz med voltage kernel.

I wanted to go back to stock so I could get the 2.3 update.

I used box option 05 in the http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-guides/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html thread.

Made it almost all the way through, and at 99% RSD Lite says failed. I try again, same result.

Now the phone wont boot past the 'M'

So using the info in this post: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/re...ides-clockwork-recovery-guide.html#post384975

I tried to boot into recovery, only to learn that SPRecovery is no longer there, it's the stock recovery program.

I searched on here for a stock 'update.zip' file, found one, (don't recall in which thread) copied to my sd card, attempted to install it, no good.

What can I do next?? :(

Thank you in advance.
  2. FingersXG

FingersXG New Member

P.S. Here's the error I got:

Failed flashing process. Failed flashing process. Interface AP-OS: Error verifying Code Group 39 checksums. File: 0x537D, Phone: 0x137D (0x4007031); phone connected
  3. FingersXG

FingersXG New Member

after trying other things, I went back to the 2.01 stock instead of the FRG22D...RSD lite still gave an error message...but the phone booted up!! :icon_ banana: