Help!!!

maderschramm

Reaction score
okay now it turns on and is on the bootlooder page and says MEM_MAP blank, Service Req'd, battery ok, ok to program, transfer mode: usb....so i don't know what to do to fix it or if there is even a option to fix it

Have you attempted to flash the.sbf yet? Read the tutorial completely, follow the instructions, then tell me when you get hung up on the process. Also, you're not on the new 2.2.1 leak are you? You should be able to flash the.sbf. I assume service required means that the bootloader detects an issue preventing the phone from booting.

theidoctor

Reaction score
That is Ashton it is supposed to say. Now you want to go to RSd lite and start the flash. It will program it back to factory settings.

These Droid phones are almost impossible to brick. My phone died last night in the middle of an sbf and I still fixed by using my friends battery to reflash

Sent from my DROIDX

maderschramm

Reaction score
Did it say success after flaking or was it hanging on the last step and you thought it was done? Make sure you let it finish even if it seems frozen. Try to flash the.sbf again, let it run all the way through

Upload a screen shot of the completion message so I know if you did it right. Basically just try again

Last edited:
OP
T

Tianalacoya

Reaction score
the battery died right in the middle and now it won't charge

maderschramm

Reaction score
the battery died right in the middle and now it won't charge

If your battery died you're kinda sol. It won't charge because it will always attempt to boot first. Your options are find a friend with a dx to charge your batt/switch batteries or go to a vzw store to replace/charge the battery or call vzw and replace the phone.