Help!!!

shanoter

Reaction score
Up and running!!! Thanks for the help much appreciated!!!!! I would be ______ with out you guys!!!!

Last edited:

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
glad to hear it. now get safestrapped so it won't happen again. :D

shanoter

Reaction score
First thing I did after rooting. On an other note doing the double clicked is what messed it up I had to mannualy do it with LDS LITE then I got eveverythin back up and running!! lesson learned and will be keeping the files for future references!! Huge thanks and will donate when some more flow comes this way!!!!

shanoter

Reaction score
First thing I did after rooting. On an other note doing the double clicked is what messed it up I had to mannualy do it with LDS LITE then I got eveverythin back up and running!! lesson learned and will be keeping the files for future references!! Huge thanks and will donate when some more flow comes this way!!!! Im on eclipse v.20 rom and I like it but what's the best rom to give me the best batterylife?

acartists1

Reaction score
I just tried to root my Droid Razr M with the moto failed to go application it says it rooted on the computer but its not rooted anybody got any ideas

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
No SU installed? Try it again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

KaChow

Reaction score
If it says that you are rooted on your computer but there is no SuperUser app. Try this go into the Playstore and download Superuser, once it is installed, open Superuser slide the screen to the left, tap to update the Binaries. That should fix it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

KaChow

Reaction score
Ok Got s u tried 3 times gets to dwnlding new binary -OKAY but fails to gain root by the way thks for the help

Try this it is SuperUser Update Fixer, try to Force install the Binary. It should not work, and it will remove SuperUser, then download SuperUser again and update the Binaries.

If for any reason it doesn't work, then keep the SuperUser installed on your device and run the utility to install Root from your computer. If still having problems try to extract the utility to the desktop of your computer, sometimes these utilities need something to stick to, run the bat file as an administrator.

acartists1

Reaction score
Re HELP!!

None of those attempts worked either, :mad: S U says outed binary ver.3.0.3.2 downloads new binary but still cant gain root. Is there a way 2 go back to all fact. settings & start over or would that even work? thx again

lowvolt

Reaction score
I believe you can fast boot back to stock. Don't ask me how to fast boot though. I am still trying to figure it out. Lol