Help!!!

Tianalacoya

Reaction score
so i just rooted my phone and changed the theme and everything seemed to go okay but than when it turned on and i unlocked it a sorry! message came up to foreclose the voice commands and when i hit forclose it repeatidly comes up...any idea's on how to make it go away cuz i can't do ANYTHING on my phone?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Please don't cross post. I posted in your other thread.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

FingersXG

Reaction score
I apologize if the answer is posted in the forum already, I did a brief search and couldn't find a solution.

Here goes...

I have a Droid 1, and was rooted 2.2 using sprecovery, the only change I made so far was ChevyNo1's 1.1 Ghz med voltage kernel.

I wanted to go back to stock so I could get the 2.3 update.

I used box option 05 in the http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-guides/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html thread.

Made it almost all the way through, and at 99% RSD Lite says failed. I try again, same result.

Now the phone wont boot past the 'M'

So using the info in this post: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/re...ides-clockwork-recovery-guide.html#post384975

I tried to boot into recovery, only to learn that SPRecovery is no longer there, it's the stock recovery program.

I searched on here for a stock 'update.zip' file, found one, (don't recall in which thread) copied to my sd card, attempted to install it, no good.

What can I do next?? :(

Thank you in advance.

FingersXG

Reaction score
P.S. Here's the error I got:

Failed flashing process. Failed flashing process. Interface AP-OS: Error verifying Code Group 39 checksums. File: 0x537D, Phone: 0x137D (0x4007031); phone connected

FingersXG

Reaction score
after trying other things, I went back to the 2.01 stock instead of the FRG22D...RSD lite still gave an error message...but the phone booted up!! :icon_ banana:

jdipier2

Reaction score
I took 3 pictures with my Droid and they aren't showing in gallery! There is a black box shwoung in place of it. Anyone know what that's all about?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Have you tried restarting the phone since you took the pictures? Sometimes that can help.

Sent by the Unbrickable DROID

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would try reseating your SD card and take a few more pics to see if they show. Other wise I guess it could be a damaged camera.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

jdipier2

Reaction score
Ok so I restarted phone and pictures aren't there but camera is working and any other pic I take is showing up

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That happens to mine occasionally. A reboot will fix, but you won't get the other pics that didn't take back.

jdipier2

Reaction score
That sucks u can't get pics back. At least I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

jdipier2

Reaction score
Ugh it happened again, I turned off phone but it restarted automatically, so I shut it off again and now it works.

Slash702

Reaction score
Hello new member here in desperate need of help. I purchased a previously owned droid x2 and I tried to flash it to cricket with no luck. something having to do with newer network not compatible with verizon phones in my area(las vegas).

so, I decided to try verizon's prepay. but, for some reason my phone is stuck on the prl(32100) I had flashed it to. I can send and receive text and I can also receive incoming calls. but, I can't seem to activate the phone to call out or get data.

I thought that I'll try flashing the phone with a better verizon prl and that may do the trick. unfortunately when I try to write the prl to the phone I get an error message, phone ask for spc. spc (6 digits) is required.

I had already unlocked the phone with 000000 prior to attempting to write the prl.

does anyone know if entering a different spc will work or where to get the spc? also, what I can do at this point to get my phone working?
I already tried calling verizon tech. support a prior to trying to reflash the phone with a different prl. but, they couldn't figure out how to get the phone to activate. perhaps I can try calling them and seeing if they know a spc that I could try and use?

thanks

Last edited:

shanoter

Reaction score
accidently wiped then flashed rubix rom now it wont boot or any thing just comes up to the rubix and is in a boot loop. I tried clearing cache and factory reset but nothing. What can i Do?