Help!!!!!

cale508

Reaction score
My Droid X is broken, I can't get the phone pass the bootloader, I flashed the phone, but it says Err:A5,70,70,00,1F Service required, please help me I don't know what to do.

maderschramm

Reaction score
My Droid X is broken, I can't get the phone pass the bootloader, I flashed the phone, but it says Err:A5,70,70,00,1F Service required, please help me I don't know what to do.

Boot into the bootloader and try to reflash. I have a tut in my sig you can check out.

EDIT: also, what version of android were you on and which did you flash to?

remember, if you were on 2.2 you can't go back to 2.1 and if you're on the new leak you can't go back to 2.2

OP
C

cale508

Reaction score
I was on the 2.2.1, but it wasn't working properly so I tried to flash it again and it got stuck there.

OP
C

cale508

Reaction score
I have the sbf, but it doesn't work. I get the same error every time.

maderschramm

Reaction score
wait until the full .sbf comes out, the bootloader thing that returns it to 30.03, or call vzw. sorry it's not the answer you want buddy.

OP
C

cale508

Reaction score
Yeah most likely I will have to call Verizon to get a replacement, but I don't know what to tell them though lol.

maderschramm

Reaction score
Call them and say you were updating it and now its got this m that won't go away.pretend to be stupid and cross your fingers. Also don't get mad, be sift spoken and nice