1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with yakjujp ROM

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by Srivatsaj, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Srivatsaj

Srivatsaj New Member

Hi guys.. I bought a GNex with yakjujp ICS 4.0.2 stock ROM. Now i ugraded to 4.1 JB, but i did not take backup of my stock ROM. I need anyone who can help me in providing a link to download the yakjujp ROM or if anyone with the same ROM have taken backup, plz let me know. I want the backup of that stock ROM..
  2. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. You can find the factory images for the Nexus line-up here: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

If you're unfamiliar with adb/fastboot, your best bet is to find a toolkit for the GSM Gnex that can restore you (google "gsm galaxy nexus toolkit").
  3. Srivatsaj

Srivatsaj New Member

Thanks for the welcome buddy :). the link gives only the yakju and takju versions of stock ROMS. yakjujp is a samsung-maguro ROM. I wanted that stock ROM if anyone backed it up the first time before rooting the device. Or is there any website or link where i can download samsung stock ROMs.
  4. jntdroid

Oh, sorry, missed that... hmm... There's a site where the guy just continuously posts Samsung factory images, I just can't seem to find it at the moment.
  5. jntdroid

google "sam firmware"
  6. Srivatsaj

Srivatsaj New Member

thanks for ur link. but couldn't find the yakjujp 4.0.2 version over there..
Search tags for this page
galaxy nexus i9250 yakjujp

galaxy nexus maguro yakjujp update

how to update yakjujp to android 4.2.1

original yakjujp rom

yakjujp 4.2 update?