1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with Work Email

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by ShannRice, Sep 2, 2010.

1. ShannRice

ShannRice New Member

I have an Outlook account for my work email. It is a POP3 (or whatever) and I have all that information entered into my phone with the port # and what not. I've been receiving work emails all day, but only one email went through to my phone....does anyone know why this is? Also when I registered my aol account with the driod ALL the emails that were previously in my inbox showed up on the phone, but that is not the case with the Outlook account.

If anyone has answers I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Which app are you using for the Outlook email on your phone?
  3. ShannRice

ShannRice New Member

I got to the "My Accounts" App and then add account and then email and enter all of the information it is asking for. I have tried using the Corporate Sync, but we (myself and everyone at my office) don't know what to put where it says "Enter Microsoft Exchange Server"

Is this the information you were looking for?
Search tags for this page

how to add work email to android