1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with verizon.net Email and Droid

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by DomLando, Dec 2, 2009.

1. DomLando

DomLando New Member

I have a verizon.net email address and have issues with the Droid. It seems to work perfect for a day and then I will have a couple issues. One will be getting duplicate emails that I delete on the phone and they come back later on. I got the same email about 7 times yesterday. Also, sometimes I will just stop receiving emails on the phone. I will not get them again until I power down and turn the phone on again. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. Erich_F

Erich_F New Member

I find mine will do that if I Task Kill the email app. Are you doing mass app kills on your Droid?
  3. DomLando

DomLando New Member

I have a task killing app but I do not mass app kill. Sometimes I will kill a certain app but never the email app.
  4. DomLando

DomLando New Member

For a temporary fix I have my emails being forwarded to my gmail. I do not understand why I am having so many issues though just using my verizon.net email.
Search tags for this page

how to sync verizon.net to android

how to sync verizon.net to my android
server settings for verizon.net on droid
verizon droid email mass sync
verizon motorola droid mail help

verizon.net android