help with uploads

mysi

Reaction score
i was wondering if any one could help me im trying to upload pics from my photoshop to my droid for wallpapper and i dont know how. please help

joeymoose

Reaction score
You mean like Save them to your computer, plug in your droid and drop it into the SD card? Or go to the photo via the Droid browser and download the image directly?

OP
M

mysi

Reaction score
i am trying to drop them on sd card but dont know how.

joeymoose

Reaction score
So your SD card is on one screen and you are draging them to the SD folder and there not dropping in the folder?

CBLJazz

Reaction score
create a media folder on your card
in the media foler have several folders

MEDIA
/notifications
/alarms
/ringtones
/music
/camera
/video

connect your phone, put the files into the MEDIA/ camera folder

OP
M

mysi

Reaction score
i really thank you so much for taking the time to help me, with that said i honestly have no clue what im doing i dobt even see my sd card anywhere on my pc i hooked up my usb, now im stuck i cant find the sd card and once i do i do not know how to get the pics from puter to phone.

joeymoose

Reaction score
get an app like ASTRO from the market place- it's windows explorer for the droid

I just told someone else to do this earlier, I miss read the OP's ? Astro is a great, much need file manager.. Thanks for clearing it up

CBLJazz

Reaction score
plug in your phone and one the phonoe pull down the notificaiton window shade, select MOUNT, you'll then see your phone on the PC as a removable disc- this is actually your SD Card not the phones internal memory.