1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with unrooting and flashing back to stock

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ammon615, Jun 24, 2011.

1. ammon615

ammon615 New Member

Hey. I could use some help. I am letting my sister in law use my droid and she's not into all the custom roms and such. Can someone point me in the direction to flash the droid back to stock. I rooted using easyroot, so unrooting is simple, but I don't know what to do next. Thanks for your help.
  2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Do a search for "Droid sbf, Droid forums" using the Google search under the search link at the top of the online pages. You will need rsd lite (free) and the up to date drivers for the phone. All the info you need will be in the posts you find. That will get you to a completely unrooted stock phone. You may have to do the ota updates again before giving it to her though. You could also just flash a stock Rom, overclock it so its still fast, then give it to her. After you do that, do a factory reset and put in her gmail info to get her going. She'll never know the difference. I did that with my Droid when I gave it to my sister.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

stock flash thunderbolt