Help with ultimate juice defender...

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by Jersey08, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Jersey08

Jersey08 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am trying to get more out of my battery and have been doing different things but i have a question with the ultimate juice defender. i was reading something about disabling the data when ur screen is locked so i did that. when my screen is locked the data and wifi shut off. for example is says enable data for 2M every 30 M. i dont understand what that means and how to make the phone work like its supposed to along with optimizing the battery. the schedule part throws me off to idk what a good schedule to set everything to would be. the traffic button im not sure about either. basically i have a limited understanding of how to use this and helping with the settings and explaining what they mean would be greatly appreciated. ive only have the phone for 3 days!

2. kmo

kmo Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I gave up on this app, tried it for a while and it seemed to suck more battery than saving any life. Seems to me I read that it wasn't yet working right with android version 2.1 might be a sense UI thing, not sure....I had the free version ("juice defender") I didn't have "ultimate juice."

Search tags for this page
how to get juice defender ultimate for free

juice defender tutorial

juice defender ultimate tutorial to perform better
juicedefender forum
juicer defender ultimate x2
what does traffic> screen mean on juice defender