Help with tethering and swipe

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by Moroney167, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Moroney167

Moroney167 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I got this damns thing finakly working. I do like it and the looks of it are siiiick. Fee things. Where is my swipe texting!!!!! I love it so much, however the landscape and keyboard layout is sway better and cleaner yet alone faster.

Next question is tethering internet what do I need to download

Also, I downloaded the frost theme and really want that. What do I have to do now to get it on!!!

Thanks so much to all of ya

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

2. Moroney167

Moroney167 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Swype and/or different Keyboards!?!

Anyone have some information for me? I really love swype and don't want to say goodbye. I downloaded it from forum here and installed on SD card. I got it all loaded and I checked it off on my settings but when you try to use it it does not work. Whats wrong?

Also can you change keyboards? But keep everything about Frost theme the same?

3. Moroney167

Moroney167 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    wow never mind just noticed the "settings" logo in the corner of the keyboard. Sucks it goes to the old plain keyboard for Swype but at least I have it back! Sorry for all the posts!

4. Nickchapa

Nickchapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey um you can download "wireless tether" free from the market and its nice. Switch channel to 7 in settings and it works best...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App