1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with TazKern

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by cabagekiller, Feb 8, 2010.

1. cabagekiller

cabagekiller New Member

I just installed TazKern1100 just fine. It says I need to update my wifi driver but when I use adb shell, it says the cat action is not found...I forgot the exact line but the jist of it is that it will not let me update my wifi driver. Can anyone offer suggestions? I am moderate with command prompt, not too much with windows but plenty with linux, if that helps at all with the complexity of the coding involved. Thank you for your help.
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

There's really nothing else someone could tell you other than type the commands in EXACTLY as they are man....the commands Taz has listed on the thread over at Alldroid worked for me way better than the wifi fix they had with the evilboot files...
  3. forkup

forkup New Member

If you have busybox use the cp command and just copy the file over after mounting the system as read/write.

Btw cat is in /system/bin, if you don't have it somehow it has been deleted, if it exists give it the full path when running the command like /system/bin/cat etc.