Help with stock voicemail

Discussion in 'Droid Rooted Help' started by tonton, Nov 2, 2010.

1. tonton

tonton Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am having a strange problem that I can't seem to find the answer to. I have a D1 rooted and running UD 1.0.0 oc'd 1ghz slayher kernal. My problem is when I got to check voicemail whether I use the pull down notification, hold down 1, or even call my own number I cannot access my voicemail. The weird thing is that my phone dials a local number. It's always the same number and I feel bad for the lady, plus I hate seeing the voicemail notification in the bar. I have rebooted, tried to go into the settings and such to change the voicemail number back to *86,which it still shows as the voicemail number, I have no other ideas. I haven't seen this problem or a solution anywhere. Can you help a guy out!? TIA.

2. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +35
    Had a customer a few days ago with this same issue (not a Droid) and customer service (*611 or (800) 922-0204) was able to get it resolved.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

3. tonton

tonton Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll give em a call. thanx

4. tonton

tonton Member

Ratings:
    +0
    fixed

talked to my buddy @ vzw and he said it has been happening to some people. It is a little glitch where the voicemail is forwarded to whatever number. He just went into his system @ work and fixed it in like 2 seconds. Basically he just cleared the call forwarding.

Search tags for this page

can't get voicemail on droid x

i cant access my voicemail on my droid x