1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with screen shot

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by droidbrah, Dec 26, 2010.

1. droidbrah

droidbrah New Member

I'm having trouble, looking for some help. Anyone tried this process?

Motorola Droid - How To Capture Screenshot | Mobile Technology Deals and Help

Taking a screen shot, I've got everything installed but whenever I launch "ddms.bat", a window pops up and disappears.

When you first connect the Motorola Droid, windows will prompt for you to install a driver. If you don't see that prompt, go to your control panel -> system -> Hardware Devices. Find the one with the "?" icon and point the driver update to where you extract the droid_usb_driver to (this will work on other Android devices

On your Motorola Droid, go to settings -> application -> development and check "USB Debugging"

Extract the Android SDK

Extract and install Java SE Development Kit

Go to the Android SDK folder and go to sub folder "tools"

Launch "ddms.bat" <----I'm here, I open this, a window pops up and then quickly disappears
Search tags for this page

how to screenshot on a droid1

verrizon motorola razor screen shot