help with RSD file

droidkfx

Reaction score
I have been trying to get this D2 back to stock and still no luck. I was able to get the files needed downloaded but the RSD file seems not to work. While reading instructions on using the RSD file it says that once the D2 was recognized I was to hit the start button on the screen while RSD is up and running but I dont see the start button on the screen. I also turned the phone off and held the up button in while I powered the phone up. Not sure if Im doing something wrong or if the file I have isnt working. Can anyone help

knivesout

Reaction score
After starting RSD and getting it to recognize your phone, you have to load the SBF file. It's a button at the top of the screen, I think it has "..." on it.

louy99

Reaction score
The start button doesn't say start. It just has the three dots

Sent from my DROID2

owyn999

Reaction score
The three dots are not the start button you click the three dots to choose the file you need, then the start button should ungrey, also you need to make sure that your file is in a folder with which your account has admin rights to

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate if someone could explain in detail how to do this sbf stuff? What's the process? I want to flash my first rom and I want to be smart and prepared

Sent from my rooted DROID2