Help with Rooting, Titanium Backup, and installation of Google Voice

DroidRazrKid

Reaction score
No fast booting is for when you need to get your phone back to the stock ICS from say the .215 leak or you need to unroot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Oh omg thank u lol so say if i get cause in a bootloop wat do i do to turn phone off ? or get out?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Oh omg thank u lol so say if i get cause in a bootloop wat do i do to turn phone off ? or get out?

Hold the volume down and the power button for 10 seconds and the phone will reboot and then you can press both volume buttons while it reboots to get into recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

DroidRazrKid

Reaction score
My phone is stuck i went into recovery then i backed up then put it into safe mode then rebooted system then hit search to continue now its stuf and at a black screen and idk wat to do im scared

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
What did you back it up with?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I thought you are already running the Razr HD ROM. As far as any others I cannot suggest any because I don't use them. You can check over at DroidRzr.com for a list of ROMS by OS.

DroidRazrKid

Reaction score
Sydman said:
I thought you are already running the Razr HD ROM. As far as any others I cannot suggest any because I don't use them. You can check over at DroidRzr.com for a list of ROMS by OS.

I am i just started running it last night

OP
H

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Sydman. So i want to install safestrap now. Here is what I think I have to do. Please correct me if Im wrong

1- Download the Utility 1.8 which i believe is this http://crackflasher.com/dev/mattlgroff/XT912.Verizon.en.US/DroidRAZRUtility/DroidRazrUtility1.8.zip
- Open it up, Plug phone into computer via usb and select option 5 which is: Install Safestrap Recovery App (ICS version)
3- After it is installed. Find the Safestrap app and open it
4- Once opened, Select "install recovery"
5- DONE

Now, I got that info by watching this video
[How To] Install Safestrap On Moto Droid Razr / Maxx - YouTubeAfter safestrap is installed he does a backup, then goes to safeboot menu and selects safe mode....Im guessing from here you can install a ROM....?? IM a little iffy.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Sydman. So i want to install safestrap now. Here is what I think I have to do. Please correct me if Im wrong

1- Download the Utility 1.8 which i believe is this http://crackflasher.com/dev/mattlgroff/XT912.Verizon.en.US/DroidRAZRUtility/DroidRazrUtility1.8.zip
- Open it up, Plug phone into computer via usb and select option 5 which is: Install Safestrap Recovery App (ICS version)
3- After it is installed. Find the Safestrap app and open it
4- Once opened, Select "install recovery"
5- DONE

Now, I got that info by watching this video
[How To] Install Safestrap On Moto Droid Razr / Maxx - YouTubeAfter safestrap is installed he does a backup, then goes to safeboot menu and selects safe mode....Im guessing from here you can install a ROM....?? IM a little iffy.

I have never installed Safestrap so I am unsure on its workings.

There is a thread around here somewhere on how Safestrap works, I can try and track it down.

Sent from my Maxx via Tapatalk 2

OP
H

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Ok cool. I see that there is safestrap 2.0 . I wonder if thatll be okay or if there is a new version