1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with rooting a Motorola milestone x

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by hayescooper19, Jun 30, 2012.

1. hayescooper19

hayescooper19 New Member

Hey guys. I'm currently using a Motorola milestone x (debranded droid x) on a small CDMA network called Appalachian wireless. Its been a decent phone, but its a little outdated and as a result it's been having some performance anxiety as of late- namely a lack of available ram. I would love to be able to root the phone and help alleviate some of these issues, as well as adding an upgraded custom rom. Here are my phone specs:

SYSTEM VERSION: 4.5.604.MB809.ACG.en.US

ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.5

KERNEL VERSION: 2.6.32.9-geadffa3 mcbk83@il93lnxdroid08#1

BUILD NUMBER: 4.5.1_57_MX2-34

ERI VERSION: 5 PRL VERSION: 10032

I'm Relatively new into the smartphone scene, and this is my first dive into the world of rooting, so please take nothing for granted. A step by step tutorial is what I need, and I haven't found one of those for the milestone x, so I figured I'd sign up and all for help. Tracks in advance for any help you can provide me.
Search tags for this page
4.5.604.mb809
build number 4.5.1 57 mx2-34
how to block numbers on milestone x 2 appalachian wireless
how to root motorola milestone x android 2.3.5
how to root the motorola milestone x
motorola milestone x 2.3.5 root
motorola milestone x2 overclock
motorola mx2-34
root android 2.3.5 milestone x

root milestone x

root milestone x 2.3.5