1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with ROM and restored backup

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by pudah, Mar 25, 2010.

1. pudah

pudah New Member

I had DroidMod installed and everything was working OK. I tried to add a theme and it pretty much bricked the phone. I was able to restore to the backup I made after installing the ROM when all was working well. However, GMail is acting funny and shows some of the messages synced, but not all. Later I check it and those synced messages are gone completely, then some come back, etc. I am also not getting any indicator for having email on Gmail though the setting is turned on. I do, however, have a voicemail indicator stuck on though I don't have a voicemail. No blinking light, just the notification tray icon. Lastly, I went to make a call, and the audio of the dial pad is now connected to the Media Volume setting, so if I had music set to a high volume the dial tones are REALLY loud. When the call connects it reverts to the call volume.