Help with returning to stock 2.2

jd_77

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty 2.0.1 and was trying to get my phone back to stock, to update to Liberty Gingerbread. I can't seem to get anything to work. I've tried SBF'ing but the RSF won't let me run any sbf files, and I tried to restore my phone which got me back somewhere... The interface looked like 2.2, but the boot logo wasn't back to stock. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

lizard

Reaction score
I used TBH.sbf from the market. At least I think I got it from the market. There's a link on the forums to a place to download it too, I'm sure. Search for that, it worked like a charm for me.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
J

jd_77

Reaction score
help

Thanks. I haven't updated to 2.3 yet, will that affect this process at all?

OP
J

jd_77

Reaction score
help

Thanks. I haven't updated to 2.3 yet, will that affect this process at all?

**EDIT: I couldn't find the TBH, it took me to a site I looked at earlier and it didn't work for me.

lizard

Reaction score
you'll be ok. there is a link on Droid forums that is good. Have you tried XDA developers site. Search here or there, I can't remember where I found it exactly on this site. Goolge TBH.sbf download. I come up with lots of stuff.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

lizard

Reaction score
Buried in this topic, on 9/23/11 there is a thread with a post containing a link to it. Might as well read the whole thread while your there. Good luck.

Edited:I don't know a topic from a thread sometimes!

Sent from my rooted, and CM7 rommed, Droid2