1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help with replacement droid 2

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by ayk07, Oct 28, 2010.

1. ayk07

ayk07 New Member

hi i just got a replacement droid 2 for my 3rd droid 1( all the droids had major issues) and im not sure if i am being picky but i think i have a issue with having things look perfect on my phones and other gear lol. when you look at the phone from the side, the left side(by usb charge slot) of the phone is slightly higher than the right. left side is 3mm apart and the right side 1mm. i dont want to call them and be a dick for asking another replacement for this. wish i could get a device without a keyboard lol.
  2. ayk07

ayk07 New Member

Im being stupidly picky. This phone is a big improvement over my droid. Delete this thread if you want

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App