Help With Organizing Gallery

BreGurl

Reaction score
I've searched as well as I know how being a newbie, or dummy, and was unsuccessful finding answer. Could anyone please advise me on the possibility of organizing my photo gallery? I have several folders entitled, such as "Attachments," "Camera," "Downloads," etc that I'd like to incorporate instead of having multiple named the same. Sorry if not clear but I'll learn and do better.. :) Hello Everyone.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130522_173846.png
    ForumRunner_20130522_173846.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 243

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum.. We had another thread yesterday looking for similar organization.. I personally recommend QuickPic from the playstore.. You can get all the extra features most stock galleries don't offer...

Noted 2x- beta testing

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
+1 for QuickPic. The Gallery is inflexible and consists mainly of shortcuts to the actual files, which is why it lacks organizational ability.

QuickPic will make you forget about Gallery very quickly.;)

OP
BreGurl

BreGurl

Reaction score
Then Quick Pic it is. Thank you guys so very much.. ;-)

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Never heard of QuickPic but I do get annoyed by the Stock Gallery. I love Google and Android but I swear they just stop developing some things and just think "why bother, someone will make a better one". Hate that.

Downloading....

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I've searched as well as I know how being a newbie, or dummy, and was unsuccessful finding answer. Could anyone please advise me on the possibility of organizing my photo gallery? I have several folders entitled, such as "Attachments," "Camera," "Downloads," etc that I'd like to incorporate instead of having multiple named the same. Sorry if not clear but I'll learn and do better.. :) Hello Everyone.

Welcome to the club... you will find many other inconsistencies, but this board is usually very helpful, unfortunately, most fixes require downloading some app, that who knows if its got any spyware if its free, etc...

I pray that the next Android version is better than this or Im out.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I think you said somewhere this was your first Smart Phone?
Dude... Jelly Bean is fantastic. Beats every other OS from Google.
I would be fine being stuck with it for the next 2 years. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I have only replaced 3 stock apps. The Launcher because I got the pay version of Nova free when it was the Amazon FAOTD.
And QuickPic. And PowerAMP because it plays FLAC files and has a killer EQ.
Not using ANY of these apps because the stock versions are broken... they just aren't as good.
Although I think Moto's stock OS on the Razr isn't bad at all.