Help with my sd card

Slntagent

Reaction score
ok so my sd card is auto unmounting when i reboot my phone...cant figure out why or how its doing it..but if i go into recovery i need to remount it before i can do anything...any ideas?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
A couple things....try taking it out and reboot without it, then put it back. If you can try it in another phone or reader if available, then put it back in yours. If nothing else works, try formatting the sd in your phone? My sd crashed one time and formatting it got it working and no problems since.

OP
Slntagent

Slntagent

Reaction score
A couple things....try taking it out and reboot without it, then put it back. If you can try it in another phone or reader if available, then put it back in yours. If nothing else works, try formatting the sd in your phone? My sd crashed one time and formatting it got it working and no problems since.

tried all that...still ejects the card prior to rebooting...there has to be an option that makes ur card autoeject...i dunno

devildog9999

Reaction score

tried all that...still ejects the card prior to rebooting...there has to be an option that makes ur card autoeject...i dunno

Does the device say that the sd card is "checking for errors" when it first loads the gui?

OP
Slntagent

Slntagent

Reaction score

Does the device say that the sd card is "checking for errors" when it first loads the gui?

i only see it say: mounting sd card..nothing about checking for errors.