Help with my rooted Rezound that now it keeps on looping and drains the battery

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by matovello, Nov 5, 2012.

1. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Currently I have TWO Rezounds, one is my work phone that is non-rooted/bone stock 3.14.605.12 with almost everything disabled that isn't work related (Meaning basic call and messaging apps, Exchange services, Maps, Chrome, and some network tools and WiFi Analyzers, just about everything else is disabled), the battery life is exceptional and I can usually make it through two full days with no problems. My personal phone is also a Rezound running the 4.3.605.2 Global Mode RUU, currently it is not rooted but only because I had to get an insurance replacement a week or two ago because of a broken display and haven't taken the time to do it again, but my previous one had been rooted since it got out of the "buyer's remorse" window. As far as other stuff goes, Amon Ra recovery, SuperSU, Ultimate Backup (had issues with TiBu), Chad0989's Rezound Prox Sensor Calibrator, stripped out HTCLinkifyDispatcher, Wireless Tether, CacheMate, Terminal Emulator, and ES File Manager in Root mode plus I don't know how many other misc stuff I have tried, that is just off the top of my head... I also had this app where you could just shake the phone to do a screen shot but I can't seem to find it right now.
Search tags for this page
boot loop rooted rezound
hboot version is older update fail htc rezound#gsc.tab
hboot version is older update fail rezound
hboot version is older update failed rezound
how to root htc rezound build 3.14.605.12

htc rezound eri problem

htc rezound global update fail main version older

is htc linkify dispatcher used to hack my phone
rezoyed prox sensor calibator will work on samsung

root htc rezound battery

rooted phone keeps looping