1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with my project?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Rand0mNumb3r5, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Rand0mNumb3r5

Rand0mNumb3r5 New Member

Hi if you have the new Motorola Droid and are experienced with it please help. I'm making a DROID theme for my iPhone and I'd like to have the red moving eye on the lockscreen. I thought I'd just ask here since if anyone knows, someone on this site will. So is there any way to acces the system files and get the files for the eye and convert it to .mp4 or .html so it can be used in my theme? thanks in advance.
  2. brendanstl

brendanstl New Member

Just buy a droid and get rid of your iphone
  3. Rand0mNumb3r5

Rand0mNumb3r5 New Member

well I would but I don't have the money for service. I'm currently prepaid with my iPhone with the GoPhone service.
  4. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Random you may want to pm a mod to move this to the Hacks area....there's some good devs over there that could probably help you.

Good luck....