1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with Music Player! MP3's aren't showing on the phone (Samsung Galaxy S3)

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by minbel, Sep 9, 2012.

1. minbel

minbel New Member

So, here's my dilemma. Once I bought my Samsung Galaxy S3 few months ago I dragged and dropped via USB quite a library of MP3s and everything was fine until few weeks ago when I tried to upload a single song and couldn't find it in the player even though it is sitting in "My Files". Didn't think much of it back then.

Fast forward to today, I installed an external SD card and moved all MP3s on it from the phones internal memory. Now, everything was gone from music player. Ok, fine, gotta add the library, but how? So I browsed through various menus but couldn't find away to do so. Fine, until I figure this out I need my music so I move all songs back to the phone and yet again, the list is empty. My phone does not see MP3s. :icon_evil:

I also tried uploading few songs from PC and then installed Winamp app but to no avail. Can someone help me with this? Google didn't find any useful info on that...
Search tags for this page
add songs to samsung galaxy s3 music player
galaxy s3 mp3 player download
galaxy s3 music not showing in music player

galaxy s3 music not showing up

galaxy s3 music player missing

galaxy s3 music player no songs

galaxy s3 music player not showing songs

how to play mp3 on galaxy s3

mp3 player for samsung galaxy s3
music disappeard from samsung 3
music will not show up on galaxy s3