1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with modifying a search

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by CO_Droider, Dec 12, 2009.

1. CO_Droider

CO_Droider New Member

I'm trying to find an app for "snow report colorado", using that search term brings up no results... fine it wasn't the best search term I guess.

But now I want to not have to re-type "report colorado" and just add "ski" to the beginning.

I can't figure out how to modify older searches, the older search come up in a dropdown, but not sure how to select it without executing the same search over again.

Same goes for my Google searches and maps etc...

TIA
  2. CO_Droider

CO_Droider New Member

OK figured it out, you use the "down cursor" (surrounding gold button) button to select the search you want to modify then it appears in the text box.