1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with Metamorph

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by ilikefishes, Apr 14, 2010.

1. ilikefishes

ilikefishes New Member

I am running BB .9 and want to start to use Metamorph to apply themes. I have downloaded the app from the market and I try and run it and it says,
    "Some files could not be extracted and set up. Please make sure you have enough free space in /system and that you have busy box installed."

I have busy box installed or at least I thought I did. However, I can't find it anywhere. I could not have rooted without the BusyBox could I? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
  2. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

did you download the theme files and placed the zipped folders on the root of you sdcard. worked for me unless the theme folder was a bad folder.
  3. jonp4208

jonp4208 New Member

dude i had the same prob. and i was also running bb v0.9, all i did was reinstalled busybox using Titanium backup. open it hit the problems? button and it should reinstall then try to use MM
  4. ilikefishes

ilikefishes New Member

I tried this and it still gives me the same error message. I am not sure, but I hardly ever get any FC's and Titanium Backub looks good.
  5. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

The one time I tried BB0.9 it did not have busybox installed. Follow THESE directions or try a different ROM and you'll be fine :)
  6. jonp4208

jonp4208 New Member

Yea the prob. Is the busybox is installed in ur xbin and it needs to in ur bin so using the cmd pushes it there should work after u follow the link
  7. ilikefishes

ilikefishes New Member

OK, so I have gone through he tutorial and installed busybox. It is still giving me the message of having enough free space in /system folder. I go to my sd card and look at the system folder and it is empty. WTF?
  8. n0m0n

n0m0n Member

Does this work for UD10 as well?

Thanks