1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with Metamorph 101 question?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Project37, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Project37

Project37 New Member

Just discovered Metamorph yesterday and had fun experimenting with different themes. There were a few moments where I thought I'd screwed something up (and I hadn't made a backup - I know, I know), so I was happy to have found the xStock theme to go back to.

Anyway, my question seems obvious, but I just wanted to confirm: Can/Should I delete the zip files from the SD card once I've opened the themes with Metamorph? Or do I need to keep them for some reason?
  2. Project37

Project37 New Member

*bumpington jones*
  3. jmackxiii

jmackxiii New Member

I would say so because it copies the contents of the zip folder to the system directories. I can say that i have been deleting the files (Zip and Unzipped) after each theme load and have had ZERO issues.
  4. Project37

Project37 New Member

Cool, thank you very much! :)
  5. budmonster

budmonster Guest

is there a metamorph 101 tutorial anywhere? i wanna learn how to theme myself instead of asking a million questions, lol.
  6. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

youtube it.