Help with link2sd. Apps not linking.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by j_sevamo, Jul 9, 2013.

1. j_sevamo

j_sevamo New Member

Hey guys! I've got a big question here.

I've got a samsumg galaxy note 8, but 16gb of storage was not enough for me, so I decided to get a 64gb sd external memory. When I wanted to copy my apps to the sd, I found out that it was not possible by normal means, So I had to try another way.

I rooted my device, installed link2sd and partitioned my sd card. One partition is a 20gb fat32, and the other one is a 44gb ext2 partition. Both are primary partitions.

I opened link2sd up, and it recognized my ext2 partition perfecty, so I linked real racing 3, which is the app that currently holds up more memory in my device, 1.3gb. I ticked all options and the link was succesful, however, when I checked the application manager, real racing still appeared to be there, with the same 1.3gb of storage. I rebooted my device many times, but it was still there. What's the problem?

I checked if there were 1.3gb on my ext2 partition, but it was empty, as if I had not linked anything. Could you guys help me with this?

Thanks a lot in advance!
  2. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

someone can correct me if im wrong but i thought those apps to move apps dont work on most apps any more because google prevented them from being moved to the sd to protect developers from piracy.
    so if im correct, your app isnt moving it because it cant.
Search tags for this page
apps not link with link2sd
hack link2sd
how does linking with link2sd help
link2sd does not link
link2sd galaxy note
link2sd is not supported
link2sd not linked

link2sd not linking

link2sd not linking apps

link2sd not supported
link2sd para android note 8