1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with hacking

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by yomomma7826, Feb 14, 2010.

1. yomomma7826

yomomma7826 New Member

Hello, i know this is my first post, but ive been using this site quite a bit lately and finally decided to sign up, but now i ran into a problem, for some odd reason after i rooted my phone it was woking perfectly, and i could type in su to the terminal and it would work, but now it says permission denied after i made a backup using nandroid, i have a backup of my nand, and apps and music, so i dont mind wiping it, but can someone help me? cause i was trying to install busybox to get a theme on my phone.
  2. 52brandon

52brandon New Member

are you using a specific rom?
  3. yomomma7826

yomomma7826 New Member

just the normal one from out of the box, then rooted it, thats all ive done to it so far
  4. 52brandon

52brandon New Member

thats strange... you still have the little ninja SU icon on your app list right? And you do have SPRecovery?
  5. yomomma7826

yomomma7826 New Member

yeah, i have both, im thinking about just flashing to a custom rom and seeing if its rooted there, will that work?
  6. yomomma7826

yomomma7826 New Member

wow, ok easy fix, all i had to do was click on the superusers permission app and click on all the little things in it, and then it would let me use the su and gave me permission, thanks for your help though
  7. 52brandon

52brandon New Member

haha thats good to know now, should it happen to me in the future. Glad to hear nothing was wrong
Search tags for this page

help with hacking