Help with Free Yahoo email

adubs4

Reaction score
I had set up my free Yahoo email account on my Droid. One day, the entire Yahoo email was gone so I set it back up again. I noticed now that I cannot send emails. I can receive emails, that works normally. I get a message after sending that says "Connection Error". Do you know what this means? My wife has a Droid too and she has no problems. Verizon support said to wait til the Firmware update that just recently was released. Hasn't helped. Any ideas of what my problem is?? The outgoing server is correct so I don't get it at all...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I had set up my free Yahoo email account on my Droid. One day, the entire Yahoo email was gone so I set it back up again. I noticed now that I cannot send emails. I can receive emails, that works normally. I get a message after sending that says "Connection Error". Do you know what this means? My wife has a Droid too and she has no problems. Verizon support said to wait til the Firmware update that just recently was released. Hasn't helped. Any ideas of what my problem is?? The outgoing server is correct so I don't get it at all...

Have you tried a factory data reset?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP have you been upgraded to 2.1 yet? It's suppose to have something to help with yahoo email.