Help With FoxKat's Class One - Rolling Back To .211

Lester52

Reaction score
I'm trying to go back to stock .211 and following FoxKat's instructions, everything is fine and working until I get to line 10. When I run the DroidRazrUtility.bat file it opens up to all of the options to choose from. Line 10 says choose Option 1 and press enter. When the file opens up to all options my cursor is blinking at the end of the last line, it won't go up to Option 1 to select/choose. What I'm I doing wrong, is there another way to choose Options from this screen.
Thanks Lester

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I'm trying to go back to stock .211 and following FoxKat's instructions, everything is fine and working until I get to line 10. When I run the DroidRazrUtility.bat file it opens up to all of the options to choose from. Line 10 says choose Option 1 and press enter. When the file opens up to all options my cursor is blinking at the end of the last line, it won't go up to Option 1 to select/choose. What I'm I doing wrong, is there another way to choose Options from this screen.
Thanks Lester
You can't move your cursor in the utility, just press "1" and press enter.

OP
L

Lester52

Reaction score
You can't move your cursor in the utility, just press "1" and press enter.

Thanks that worked.. I think. It went through the whole process then I closed out the window, unpluged my ph. and rebooted the phone. It took a few minutes and then started up and loaded homescreen and all of my apps. I did not loose anything. I looked in settings / about phone / and the system version is 6.16.211.XT912
Is that the right version for stock ICS
Thanks for your reply/ help

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well, I suppose I should revise those instructions for people not familiar with DOS command windows, huh? LOL! Just like my son who has no idea what an 8-track tape is~~!

Glad you got it working Lester52! Thanks JP, like always, you're there to lend a hand...a great asset for the forums!

OP
L

Lester52

Reaction score
Well, I suppose I should revise those instructions for people not familiar with DOS command windows, huh? LOL! Just like my son who has no idea what an 8-track tape is~~!

Glad you got it working Lester52! Thanks JP, like always, you're there to lend a hand...a great asset for the forums!

Thanks for your Class on rolling back and rolling forward !!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

Always glad to help.