Help with features

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by bje1982, May 12, 2010.

1. bje1982

bje1982 New Member

Alright so Im just curious because Bugless v1 is the fastest rom ive used and want to keep it but have a couple questions..
    I want to add apps2sd, modified phone with extra settings, wired tethering, and all those extra options you find on cyanogen.. is there anyway to just add these features to bugless or should i wait for it to get added?
  2. mkraffert

mkraffert New Member

I think you have to wait for apps2sd because the kernel needs to support it, and I'm not sure if the kernels Pete recommends support it. They do support tethering though. I have wired and wireless tethering on mine and they work great. What other features are you interested in?
  3. bje1982

bje1982 New Member

the kernal does support it because i use the same on this as jrummys remix but i like having all the extra settings in the phone that i get on cyanogen and extra browser settings like user agent and all that.. thats about it i guess i am just ocd lol
    I kknow pete was sick but i do have faith that he will update the rom with alot of new features i am just being impatient..

the rom is definetly fasst and i love how i dont have to mess with set cpu or a task manager good f*ing work pete
  4. mkraffert

mkraffert New Member

I think all of us who are running custom roms are a little ocd! :unsure:
  5. bje1982

bje1982 New Member

your most likely right on point with that one lol