Help with email

Ieatpilgrims

Reaction score
I guess this would apply to any droid function where you set a default program, but basically... I was selecting my notification ringtone for incoming emails, and I accidentally clicked "use this program as default" and selected android system, which I did not want to do. And now I can't figure out how to undo this and select a ringtone from another program. Any suggestions?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think you go Menu/Applications/Manage Applications/ and then select the program and press the clear defaults button.

jhom

Reaction score
Go to Settings --> Applications --> the app --> clear default.

Skizzle

Reaction score
default ring tone

I tried to go to manage Apps but there is no android system for me to clear the default setting. Where do I find that option? I was changing the notification tone and selected use android system as default. I previously had the option of android system or zedge. How do I get it back that way?

OP
I

Ieatpilgrims

Reaction score
Make sure the filter is set to all applications, and you let the list fully load. I sorted by size and android system was at the very bottom

Skizzle

Reaction score
great

Awesome man. Your a life saver! Filter was the problem. Not it is working. I went to Verizon and they told me I had to do a factory reset. Glad to know they have knowledgeable reps
Lol thanks again!