Help with DroidTV

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Will some please explain to me how to use the DroidTV app lol When i try to watch one of the shows not requiring a subscription it only gives me the option to record the episode. Even if I click that it doesn't do anything. No progress bar, no "downloading now"....I have no idea how to play these episodes and its pissing me off lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
If you press the record now button, it should show a clock with a red dot. It can take up to 24hrs before you can actually watch it. If you click on the "Coming soon" button, it will show what is waiting to be "recorded". Click on the "Now Playing" button to see what has been "recorded" and you can actually watch.

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
24 hours?! Lol wow. Thanks for the reply bro

If you press the record now button, it should show a clock with a red dot. It can take up to 24hrs before you can actually watch it. If you click on the "Coming soon" button, it will show what is waiting to be "recorded". Click on the "Now Playing" button to see what has been "recorded" and you can actually watch.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

daworld88

Reaction score
Droid TV

Exactly. If you read notes about the application it states that it is a DVR application. It works just like the DVR from DirecTV or Comcast or whatever. You select what you want to record or all episodes if you want. Then you have to wait for it to air so the application can record it. Also, make sure you dont have a task killer kill it. I've recoreded many shows already and it works great. The best part is that you can watch the show anytime, anywhere since its on your SD card.

Al Lawrence

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to get DroidTV to save to my external SD card? I have a Samsung Fascinate running 2.2. Thank you.