1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help with droidinc2 root plz!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by khriztian704, May 12, 2012.

1. khriztian704

khriztian704 New Member

Ok im new here and at this please help me.. and sorry for my lack of knowledge!. Ok first i think i have succesfully rooted my phone. But i have many questions.. irooted it by using revolutionary .. and yes i have super user onstalled... Before i rooted it, i checked my phone's software information... This is what i had..

Android version. 2.3.3

Htc version. 2.1

More. Baseband,kernel,etc

And some software number...

After i rooted it , it still says the same thing!!..,is that ok??? Or is it supposed to say gingerbread version??. O dont know..
    or did i installed the wrong root??

I also have more problems... I downloaded sslaunchwr and gingerbread launcher... After tryin to cuztumise it, i unstalled both launchers..and it took me back to my regular verizon launcher.. and when i tried to opoen up youtube it said this is not linked to the device any longer!!!... Wtf!!.. i dragged the youtube app and deleted it from my homescreen!!.. now i xant find it pn my phone!!!.. is not in the app list.. i try to download it from the market and wont let me cuz ot says installed but cant open it..... And i also cant sync my gmail ... When i clcick on it it says it is not synced... But when i go.to settings and try to sync it... I get a warning sayin 401 not aithorized!!!.... WTF... PLZ HELP...WHAT DID I DO WRONG !!!