Help with Droid Update

kristaa

Reaction score
So i just updated my phone and i noticed on my home screen there is a new gallery icon with the android thumbnail. When i went to click on it it said "Application is not installed on your phone." What do i need to install? Thanks ahead!

J*Bishop

Reaction score
So i just updated my phone and i noticed on my home screen there is a new gallery icon with the android thumbnail. When i went to click on it it said "Application is not installed on your phone." What do i need to install? Thanks ahead!

long press the old gallery and drag it down to the trash can. you'll need to re-add the gallery to one of you home screens.

KdawgBRTNpod

Reaction score

your not alone. i would also like to know what i need to do.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

your not alone. i would also like to know what i need to do.

As stated in the post above you, You need to long press the icon for the gallery and drag it down to the trash can. Then open the app drawer and long press the gallery icon and put it on your home screen. The gallery changed so the old icon is trying to bring up the old gallery so you need to put the new icon on your homescreen so it opens the gallery.