Help with Droid razor wallpaper

Twinsdubz7781

Reaction score
My wallpaper settings don't work..driving me crazy..click on a new one and either it doesn't change or picks another

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to droid razr support

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
My wallpaper settings don't work..driving me crazy..click on a new one and either it doesn't change or picks another

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I've found this only happens after installing certain "wallpaper" apps off the market. First try uninstalling ANY apps that are designed to provide a variety of wallpapers. Then reboot and try again. You will be limited to only those wallpapers that are on the phone and those pics that are on your camera.

mooky

Reaction score
I've had this happen to me also. The only "aftermarket" apps I've installed are QuickPic and Wallpaper Switcher (both free and awesome) but seemed to have the problem before either of those were there. Even when changing it using the stock wallpaper changer, it sometimes doesn't "stick". I've found if I close the launcher, or reboot the phone, I get the wallpaper I changed it to, but for some reason the RAZR stock ROM seem to "forget" and go back to the default wallpaper. Anyone else have this experience?