1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with Droid razor wallpaper

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by Twinsdubz7781, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Twinsdubz7781

Twinsdubz7781 New Member

My wallpaper settings don't work..driving me crazy..click on a new one and either it doesn't change or picks another

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  2. motcher41

motcher41 New Member

Probably should ask this in the Razr forum....
  3. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator Premium Member

Moved to droid razr support

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  4. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I've found this only happens after installing certain "wallpaper" apps off the market. First try uninstalling ANY apps that are designed to provide a variety of wallpapers. Then reboot and try again. You will be limited to only those wallpapers that are on the phone and those pics that are on your camera.
  5. mooky

mooky New Member

I've had this happen to me also. The only "aftermarket" apps I've installed are QuickPic and Wallpaper Switcher (both free and awesome) but seemed to have the problem before either of those were there. Even when changing it using the stock wallpaper changer, it sometimes doesn't "stick". I've found if I close the launcher, or reboot the phone, I get the wallpaper I changed it to, but for some reason the RAZR stock ROM seem to "forget" and go back to the default wallpaper. Anyone else have this experience?
Search tags for this page

how do i modify background pictures on my droid razr cell ph

my droid razor will not change wallpapers#q