1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with Droid 4 seeing my German sim card after ICS.

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by fsimpson24, Sep 11, 2012.

1. fsimpson24

fsimpson24 New Member

Hi,

My name is FSimpson24 and I am having a slight problem getting my Droid 4 to see my German SIM card after the ICS update. I have never had a Verizon sim card in my phone before since I bought the phone off someone on ebay. I have done a hard reboot and everything. When I power on the phone it says, "A SIM card is needed to operate this phone. Please turn off your phone and insert SIM card." When I hit OK it takes me right to the home screen where before it would shut the phone off. When I go to my mobile setting it wont allow me to switch to Global or GSM settings. It says that, "The SIM card cannot be found. Please insert a valid SIM card and try again." I have been through other threads and did not find anyone with a scenario like mine so that is why I am making this thread. Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Search tags for this page

droid 4 sim card problems

germany sim card for droid 4

my droid is in german'

the sim card cannot be found razr