1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help with cyanogenmod6

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by searayman, Jul 23, 2010.

1. searayman

searayman New Member

I just installed cyanogenmod6 and it is very fluid and fast. Loving it so far but have a few questions on things I would liek to change.

1st it seems like my notification bar sometimes disapears? Is this a bug or some setting? If its a setting how can i stop this and have it always showing?

Also a bunch of apps arent showign in the market, such as the official mlb app? how can i get these apps?

Very Respectfully,

Mike
  2. hchucky

hchucky New Member

The behavior that you are seeing with the notification bar is a feature. :) By default if you swipe your finger up on the screen it will show|hide the notification bar. This threw mew for a loop a bit at first. To change the behavior navigate to Settings | ADWLauncher | System Preferences | Swipe up actions HC BTW...I'm seeing the same behavior in the Market...still looking for a fix there.
  3. dmartins

dmartins Member