Help with creating a slide show

metalhead

Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. I can create a multiple picture slideshow using downloaded images but can't with
pictures captured with the camera. I can add the first picture of the slideshow, but not the 2nd. A message about
resizing pops up. I changed the camera resolution to it's lowest setting but didn't help. What am I missing? Any ideas?

OP
M

metalhead

Reaction score
Ok, I've been trying again and it doesn't make sense to me. The first slide loads with no message box but the second slide gives me a box that says "Picture too large. Automatically resize picture before sending? Animation may be lost!". When I tap resize another box pops up and says "Message size limit reached. Sorry you cannot add this picture to your message."
It sure seems like a setting to me but I can't find anything to change it. Surely I'm not the only one to have run into this! Anybody have a solution to this? Thanks in advance!

DocsDad

Reaction score
Sorry, I have no clue. Hopefully, someone will pop in with a solution. Good luck

OP
M

metalhead

Reaction score
Am I the only one with this issue or am I the only one who sends my camera pics in a text slideshow?!?! I`m just trying to figure out if this is characteristic of the phone or a setting issue. It will be disappointing if its the phone because my old Fascinate could do it. What`s odd too is pictures from the Fascinate and my old Incredible that are still on my SD card will attach as a slideshow but not the ones taken by the Maxx. Must be something with the Maxx`s camera but I`ve changed the resolution to its lowest setting and changed the widescreen option to no avail. Is there another setting somewhere?

OP
M

metalhead

Reaction score
Update: My slideshow dilemma continued no matter what camera setting I tried. Stumbled across an app in the Market that gives you the ability to resize photos called Reduce Photo Size. It solved the problem perfectly and is easy to use! Best of all I can leave the camera resolution on the best setting then alter the size at the time of attaching to a text. Perfect solution for what I wanted to do!

merryflip

Reaction score
well, very nice topic, thanks for your sharing!!! Use xFlip flip book maker to create flash pdf flip page easily.