Help with creating a slide show

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by metalhead, Feb 14, 2012.

1. metalhead

metalhead Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I must be doing something wrong. I can create a multiple picture slideshow using downloaded images but can't with
    pictures captured with the camera. I can add the first picture of the slideshow, but not the 2nd. A message about
    resizing pops up. I changed the camera resolution to it's lowest setting but didn't help. What am I missing? Any ideas?

2. metalhead

metalhead Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, I've been trying again and it doesn't make sense to me. The first slide loads with no message box but the second slide gives me a box that says "Picture too large. Automatically resize picture before sending? Animation may be lost!". When I tap resize another box pops up and says "Message size limit reached. Sorry you cannot add this picture to your message."
    It sure seems like a setting to me but I can't find anything to change it. Surely I'm not the only one to have run into this! Anybody have a solution to this? Thanks in advance!

3. DocsDad

DocsDad Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry, I have no clue. Hopefully, someone will pop in with a solution. Good luck

4. metalhead

metalhead Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Am I the only one with this issue or am I the only one who sends my camera pics in a text slideshow?!?! I`m just trying to figure out if this is characteristic of the phone or a setting issue. It will be disappointing if its the phone because my old Fascinate could do it. What`s odd too is pictures from the Fascinate and my old Incredible that are still on my SD card will attach as a slideshow but not the ones taken by the Maxx. Must be something with the Maxx`s camera but I`ve changed the resolution to its lowest setting and changed the widescreen option to no avail. Is there another setting somewhere?

5. metalhead

metalhead Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Update: My slideshow dilemma continued no matter what camera setting I tried. Stumbled across an app in the Market that gives you the ability to resize photos called Reduce Photo Size. It solved the problem perfectly and is easy to use! Best of all I can leave the camera resolution on the best setting then alter the size at the time of attaching to a text. Perfect solution for what I wanted to do!

6. merryflip

merryflip New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well, very nice topic, thanks for your sharing!!! Use xFlip flip book maker to create flash pdf flip page easily.

Search tags for this page
create a slideshow droid text
creating slideshow droid razr
droir razor slide show
how to make a slideshow on droid 4

how to make a slideshow on droid razr

how to make slideshow on droid
how to send a slideshow droid razr
how to send a slideshow from android
how to send a slideshow on android
how to set up and send a slide show on a droid razor phone