Help with choosing the right transformer tablet for me please.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Look at some of the reviews on tech sites like engadget. The transformer and transformer prime are both listed as good tablets with the prime being the newest. Both have really good reviews. The Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 also gets good reviews. People here will offer good advice as well. I just bought a hp tablet for $200 as a refurbished unit, but if you are looking for a high quality tablet you will be in the $400-600 range. Mine is simply for playing around on during downtime at work. Good luck and happy shopping.

This post is Incredible 2!

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Hi,
i am looking for a tablet PC for work. I guess that the best choice are transformer tablets with keyboard. I am trying to decide between samsung eeepad transformer and ASUS EEE Pad SL101, 32GB . Then there is also Lenovo ThinkPad X220 . But I am really not sure if it is worth its hogh price.
What do you think is the best choice?

The first link you gave is the transformer prime. Not by Samsung. I would say it is the best android tablet on the market and I am buying one with my next paycheck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

trilogy09

Reaction score
I would highly recommend the asus transformer prime tablet but there are a couple other good ones too. It really just depends on what type of tablet and options you are looking for and whether you prefer a 7 inch or 10 inch tablet? Here is the best asus transformer review ive seen

Last edited: