1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help with battery droid 2 global

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by Irrigoncowboy, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Irrigoncowboy

Irrigoncowboy New Member

Im not very good with electronics but bought one of te droid 2 globals and the exteded battery from verision and the phone can be fully charged and it will die in about 6 hours and i havent down loaded more then 3 apps can anyone help me please
  2. Snare

Snare New Member

Try using the app called JuiceDefender. It has saved me a lot of battery life since I started useing it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  3. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast New Member

Read my thread. It works for me, and has helped others.
  4. chrstdvd

chrstdvd New Member

Fhanks for the link niceguy. I will try some of ur tips later when I am at my desktop. I stream radio and have to charge every three hours now. I'll see how much better it gets.

Off the subject a tad, if it is OK. I love this D2 and am getting things ironed out to my liking. Need a larger screen phone . What U recommend in the phones coming out in near future?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App