Help with apps2sd

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tu3218, Jul 10, 2010.

1. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

So I just installed BB.4 and I went into script helper an went to apps2sd. I chose apps2sd-e, which says apps are installed on external memory. But when I go into applications in settings, the option to move apps to sd card are all greyed out. What am I doing wrong?

Also I went into titanium backup and doing it that way. It said it worked but when I went into regular settings an checked for apps on sd card, the one I moved in titanium backup didn't show up. Any help.
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Apps2sd i think only works with a few select apps for now i believe it is specific to the app. A lot of app developers are updating there apps to support this new feature so just wait for some updates
  3. droid4life1

droid4life1 New Member

go to the market and download mod installer after you do that open it up and push extren and ok then your down you should be able to move what you want
  4. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

weird, I just tried it again an now its showing up for a lot of my apps. Backbreaker, diner dash, adobe flash player 10.1 all were able to transfer to sd card. But now, when I go to apps on sd card, there file size is about half of what it was before if not more.