Help with APPS

laurieb

Reaction score
I have Weather wiget and wondering if you can change the colors on it at all? If I can, please tell me where I do this.

Then how do I use one of my screens just for pics of my kids? I see people have this and like 4 pics on one screen? Do I need to download something for this?

Then I am running bettercut also and I go to change my icons, not all are listed to create new one? I am running handscent and it does not let me create new one for that?

Thanks,Laurieb

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Greetings,

Download HelixLauncher, it works on stock and rooted phones and will give you up to 7 screens.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/27193-slideshowwidget-apk-roots-nonroots.html is a cool app that lets you point to a folder. I dropped some of my grandson's pics in one folder, travel pics in another and pics of our 2 dogs in another. Now I have 3 little slide shows displayed on one desktop screen.

homecreen/longpress/shortcut/bettercut/activity/..wait for them to load.../select app/change icon/etc

I don't have the weather widget. I payed for Beautiful Widgets and you can skin its weather/clock widget.

OP
laurieb

laurieb

Reaction score
Thanks, I downloaded beutiful Widget and I am still having problems with the clock, it will not stay the regular time?

I had this problem with weather widget too? Can you tell me what I am suppose to have all clicked in the setting part?

Thanks,Laurieb

Last edited:
OP
laurieb

laurieb

Reaction score
I still need help with my clock on beuatiful widget. If I have 24hr click and set the time, it is not giving me a choice to do pm or am?

Anybody want to help me?

Thanks,Laurieb