Help with a customizing app..

droidemere

Reaction score
I've tried reasearching the forums....I saw someone write about it in another thread..but can anyone help me...what is the name of the app that allows you to hide icons in the drawer?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
abcOrganizer allows you to place several apps in a folder, single tap on folder to open and view the apps you have placed in there...you can name the folder anything you want and customize with icon as available...

OP
droidemere

droidemere

Reaction score
abcOrganizer allows you to place several apps in a folder, single tap on folder to open and view the apps you have placed in there...you can name the folder anything you want and customize with icon as available...

Are you able to remove the icon completely from the drawer tho if it goes in the folder?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Are you able to remove the icon completely from the drawer tho if it goes in the folder?

I am not sure on that one...there is also Hide It. It has a free version and a paid version - I remember it from a previous thread and I have not used it.

OP
droidemere

droidemere

Reaction score

I am not sure on that one...there is also Hide It. It has a free version and a paid version - I remember it from a previous thread and I have not used it.

I believe this is only good with files..not actual icons..?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

I believe this is only good with files..not actual icons..?

I use to use the PandaHome and I think in settings there it allowed you to hide icons from drawer...other than that, I am out of ideas...

Reaction score
you cant hide apps in 2.0 or later...

if you want to hide it you either shouldnt have it or should uninstall it...

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it's pandahome that has that feature. I really wish someone would make an app that does that though
@gotta have that funk..some people don't like seeing icon packs and other things that they'll never use. I guess that didn't occur to you.

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
it's pandahome that has that feature. I really wish someone would make an app that does that though
@gotta have that funk..some people don't like seeing icon packs and other things that they'll never use. I guess that didn't occur to you.

+1, i am expirementing with bettercut and sweeter home 2 to get the custom look i want, and i have like ten icon packs, and it irritates the crap out of me