Help w hacked phones

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by flyinraven88, Jul 28, 2015.

1. flyinraven88

flyinraven88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    motorola
    okay I am new to forums so I'm not quite sure exactly how to ask my question I guess I would just say it straight out I believe that I am positive that someone I probably know who has hacked into and accesses all of my information through my telephone they also use my phone for surveillance video and audio I have seen proof of that in files I am not very good at technology and getting into different areas of my phone but I have gotten better and I have discovered a lot of things that should not be there I have discovered the usernames of the person who is using these particular appsI have been unable to find a password to access their username and to get into that account but I do know that these are connected to a specific place and I do have an IP address for some of them I really don't know how much this means but I have three phones right now every single one is compromised in exactly the same way with the same apps and the same usernames I need to find a way totrace this back to whoever is doing this in order to first regain my privacy and secondly this is a divorce As I am Attempting to ask my question to you I am being "stepped on" I call as what I type in is erased and rewritten differently. I will say I am in the process of divorce and there is a great deal at stake financially. Also as a key piece of info my soon to be ex has always had full control of my electronic devices all and my phones are new and should have been accessible to anyone yet many devices on it not mine and I have no ability to control permissions and accessibility and other security settings that I should to block remote access. I am at a loss and frustrated as I have bought phone after phone and still I am compromised. I believe it may be thru google when i sign in but i created new accounts and didnt stop their access. Some say it is not possible. I tell you it is I have been victimized since as early as 2008. Unbelievable I don't know what to do. I know what is happening I'm at times completely locked out of my phones. I am at a point where I dont know who to ask to help or where to go. I apologize if this violates forum etiquette or rules. I just found the site and saw hacking. If anyone can help or direct me to someone who please I just need help. Thank you.

2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,530
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2
    First off..hello and thanx for joining..

About your phones..the lovely thing about Android phones is..you can install spyware on them..but you can't prevent a factory data reset from wiping it off the phone...so...the short answer to your problems is, do a factory data reset on any device you think is hacked...

You say you've bought new phones because older phones were hacked..you think it may be through Google. So try this..sign out of all of your accounts..including Google...keep your contacts on the phone..not on Google or any other service..

Keep your GPS off, don't give your phone permission to share location info..

Who's your provider?? Perhaps they can help you further...

3. Rabbittz

Rabbittz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Lg Phoenix 2 k371
    I am a sort of new hobby developer or i should say tweeker. I have a LG phoenix 2 I am working in moding it i need to unlock the bootloader on thus devise yand add custom rom,TWRP,sdk,root, etc basically until I super smartphone the crap out of my androids capabilities. I just got off a chat with LG technition who just plainly refused to help my problem said he had to protect LGs products from being compromised what a bird. Anyhow I need the 64 alphanumerical characters called unique device ID which will allow the bootloader to be unlocked on my devise how can I get this