1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help! Voice recognition!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by patmw123, Feb 15, 2010.

1. patmw123

patmw123 New Member

For some reason when I click the microphone on the Google
    search bar it wont respond to my voice commands within the phone. Basically, it just searches Google for everything instead of calling if I ask it to call and navigating to if I ask it to navigate. Can anyone help me?
  2. chaostheory6682

chaostheory6682 New Member

I am suddenly having the same problem. When I recieved my phone and for the first two months i had it, all I had to do to make a call was to tap the little voice search icon in the google toolbar at the top of the screen and say,"Call John Doe," for example and it would call that contact. Then suddenly it stopped functioning. everytime i try to,"call," someone it searches the internet for relevent data instead. I have contacted verizon about this problem, but as usual they have no help to give and no answers to offer. I love paying a company to not help me. I'm done gripping sorry, but it is becoming frustrating!
Search tags for this page

android rezound speach microphone notworking

google voice activation wont work on mini droid

google voice on moto x wont make call

i updated my htc one and now voice recognition doesnt work

voice recognition doesnt work on droid x

voice recognition not responding moto x

voice recognizer does not give me options in htc dna